Thursday, April 29, 2010

SoCal Sustenance Blog Anniversary!

It's hard to believe that one year ago, I was toiling away at my very first post here in SoCal. It makes me giggle a little to read back through my old posts, complete with newbie goofs, cringe worthy photographs and the requisite corny food analogies. This blog was created out of personal curiosity about what this blogging world was about. I've learned leaps and bounds more than I ever anticipated, and enjoyed it much more as well.


SoCal has been a rambling adventure that's allowed exploration of my every cooking whim, regardless of how out there the combination or recipe may be. I've so enjoyed having you along for my kitchen excursions, with your wonderful feedback and support that constantly blows me away. A heartfelt thank you for continuing to wander along with me, in my meandering homages to all things tasty.

StumbleUpon.com

6 comments:

Noelle said...

Congrats!!! It feels good does it not?? :)

MaryMoh said...

Congrats! It's amazing to think of it, right? Mine will be one year soon...yeah.

5 Star Foodie said...

Congratulations!!!

Girl Foodie said...

Happy bloggiversary!

Bonz said...

Happy Blog Anniversary!! :)

LisaT said...

Great work on the blog! It's a delicious treat and you've done an amazing job.

Look forward to many more mouth-watering posts. :)