Monday, June 8, 2009

Fabulous Food Glossary

So perhaps this is a little bush league to some of you accomplished veteran foodies, but for me, I always want to learn more. Food and cooking happens to be my latest nerd vice, hence the perpetual quest for an increased depth of knowledge and understanding. I'd never heard of achiote until last night, when the captain of one The Next Food Network Star team hosed her teammate and forgot to purchase this essential item for his dish. If you don't know your calzone from a capon, or the difference between drizzle and frizzle, take a gander at San Pelligrino's The Sparkling Life Cooking Terms Glossary .

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

kissmyspatula said...

mmmmmm, oh my goodness! that looks so amazing and i just simply adore lemons paired with yogurt. this looks perfect paired with an afternoon cup of tea. thanks so much for sharing - i'm definitely going to make this one.